- December 21, 2018ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Freedom chapter, challenge mandatory student fee policy
- December 21, 2018ADF files friend-of-the-court-brief asking court to honor veterans, apply Constitution correctly
- December 21, 2018State high court receives briefs in support of Phoenix artists challenging law that threatens jail time for abiding by their beliefs
- December 19, 2018ADF attorneys file suit against city of Laurel for discriminatory zoning practices
- December 19, 2018City of Laurel abandons illegal zoning practices that ousted church from downtown area
- December 19, 2018Makinzie joined Alliance Defending Freedom in 2018 and serves as a Communications Specialist for ADF Church Alliance and ADF Ministry Alliance.
- December 13, 2018ADF attorneys represent March for Life
- December 11, 2018The Hope Center is a Christian non-profit organization that offers job skills training, daily meals, laundry, and clothing for the homeless men and women in Anchorage – all free of charge. It also offers a free overnight shelter for women – many of whom are trying to escape from abusive situations and even from sex trafficking.
- December 11, 2018More than four-year legal battle ends in victory for Christian organizations that wish to operate according to their beliefs
- December 11, 2018Six Christian non-profit organizations filed suit against the Obama administration’s mandate.