- December 5, 2023Moms for Liberty–Yolo County challenges library district for shutting down event
- November 30, 2023WA attorney general unlawfully targets pro-life pregnancy centers
- November 21, 2023Oklahoma AG seeks to enforce law that discriminates against religious education
- November 21, 2023Vermont expels Christian school from tuition program, sports league
- November 20, 2023Federal govt sues state of Idaho for protecting life of woman, unborn child
- June 28, 2000The Supreme Court ruled that a Louisiana law providing funds for educational materials in both private and public schools did not violate the Constitution.
- November 15, 2023Planned Parenthood and other abortionists in Iowa are challenging the state’s fetal heartbeat law, which was enacted to protect innocent, unborn life by prohibiting elective abortions after the detection of a fetal heartbeat.
- November 14, 2023In 2019, Finnish police interrogated Päivi Räsänen for the ‘crime’ of tweeting her biblical worldview. Räsänen, a Finnish medical doctor, active parliamentarian, former Minister of the Interior, mother, grandmother, and Christian, posted the tweet to question her church’s official sponsorship of the Helsinki LGBTQ ‘Pride 2019’ event. Following the tweet, the police also investigated a pamphlet that she authored for her church in 2004 titled, “As Man and Woman He Created Them” about sexuality and marriage. Bishop Juhana Pohjola also stood trial alongside Pohjola for publishing the pamphlet.
- June 5, 2000The Supreme Court ruled that a Washington statute violated parents’ fundamental right to decide who has access to their children.
- November 7, 2023ADF to 9th Circuit: Protect parents' right to direct upbringing of their children