- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- December 21, 2020Ellie serves as a Media Relations Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- December 21, 2020The ADF Legal Academy seamlessly combines outstanding legal training with an unwavering commitment to Christian principles. At the Academy, you’ll engage with renowned faculty, receive specific resources and opportunities to engage in ADF-related issues, and join in inspiring worship and devotions each day.
- December 18, 2020Defending the rights of business professionals to live their faith in the workplace.
- December 10, 2020
- November 20, 2020Which path do we want to follow: a culture of free speech with a robust marketplace of ideas, or a culture of censorship in which activists, CEOs, and journalists decide which ideas are open for debate?
- November 20, 2020Skyline Wesleyan Church took a stand after a California agency required elective abortion coverage to be added to churches' employee health-care plans.
- November 18, 2020The Frederick Douglass Foundation was silenced because government officials didn’t like its message.
- October 29, 2020Our culture has taken a profound turn. Activists are chipping away at our country's foundation for faith and freedom. It's evident anytime you watch the news or read the latest headlines. You may even see it in your own community. But, you don't have to sit on the sidelines and allow this to happen. You can help defend faith and freedom by joining an active network of ADF volunteers.
- October 27, 2020We hope you will be encouraged by the difference you are making for free speech across our great nation.