Showing 28 results for "concerned studentsuc davis"
- August 16, 2016… Image cross and sunset … Davis v Shade … Won … US District Courts … Last Updated Last … Commandments … monuments and displays … public square … Davis v Shade …
- October 3, 2016The Baltimore City Council subpoenaed four national pro-life organizations, not located in Maryland, in a lawsuit in which they have no involvement.
- October 27, 2022ADF supports attorneys’ right to freely speak without government punishment
- October 3, 2022GA substitute teacher fired after raising concerns about picture book shown to young children
- March 6, 2015An Ohio law criminalizes political speech that a state agency determines to be “false.”
- June 19, 2014Central Alabama Community College fired a staff member after a federal court subpoenaed him to testify in a lawsuit concerning fraud by a state legislator.
- April 18, 2022VA assistant principal harassed, forced out of her job after questioning harmful race-based teacher training
- June 3, 2020Across the U.S., faith-based adoption providers are being threatened because of their religious beliefs. So this case went to the Supreme Court.
- October 6, 2014Same-sex couples sue to overturn Oklahoma’s definition of marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- July 31, 2014Citizens sue to protect marriage in Wisconsin