- December 15, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Bowman regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Thursday with the U.S. Supreme Court in Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo on behalf of Christian Employers Alliance urging the high court to take this case and rein in unaccountable bureaucrats. The brief argues that federal agency officials regularly exceed their executive authority by imposing mandates and spending tax dollars that harm the unborn, devalue religious freedom, and contradict biological distinctions based on sex, all without ...
- December 15, 2022ADF to US Supreme Court: Rein in unaccountable bureaucrats threatening Americans’ freedoms
- December 15, 2022Here’s why religious freedom is a social good and not discrimination.
- December 15, 2022ADF attorneys represent doctor, association of thousands of medical professionals nationwide in federal lawsuit
- December 15, 2022Christian doctors sue New Mexico over forced participation in assisted suicide
- December 14, 2022Changes to the physician-assisted suicide law in Canada further endanger the most vulnerable citizens.
- December 14, 2022ADF attorneys represent Gov. Reynolds
- December 14, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Thursday
- December 13, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives Ryan Bangert regarding President Joe Biden’s signing Tuesday of the deceptively named Respect for Marriage Act, a federal law that intentionally jeopardizes the First Amendment freedoms of millions of Americans who have sincerely held beliefs about marriage: “The First Amendment protects every American, including the many millions of us who hold decent and honorable beliefs about marriage. The president and Congress have intentionally threatened free speech and religious liberty ...
- December 13, 2022As a graphic designer, my designs express a message and are therefore speech protected by the First Amendment.