- August 28, 2007ADF official comment
- August 28, 2007Judge denies university's motion to dismiss lawsuit filed by ADF and NLF attorneys on behalf of banished Christian student organization
- August 23, 2007ADF attorneys: Law requiring abortion clinics to follow reasonable safety standards like other medical facilities is "common sense"
- August 31, 2007Neuqua Valley High School sophomore continues to desire to wear T-shirt with same message that school officials censored in April
- September 11, 2007Psychologist's affiliation with Illinois Family Institute causes Minneapolis to cancel his contract, ADF files civil rights lawsuit on his behalf
- September 10, 2007Suit alleges that university officials continue to engage in discriminatory treatment of school’s Roman Catholic Foundation
- September 24, 2007ADF attorneys: Law requiring abortion clinics to follow reasonable safety standards like other medical facilities is "common sense"
- October 11, 2007DMV denied application for reference to John 3:16 on license plate in 2004
- November 2, 2007Man denied constitutional rights when he attempted to distribute gospel literature at national monument
- November 15, 2007Florida judge grants ADF motion for preliminary injunction, allowing Christian to resume activities until case is resolved