- April 28, 2010ADF, American Legion Dept. of Calif. argued for constitutionality of memorial, land transfer
- April 26, 2010ADF attorneys filed suit against Bridgeton Board of Education for student’s right to participate in Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity
- April 26, 2010New Jersey school’s ban against student participation in the Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity struck down by court.
- April 23, 2010ADF letters to mayors stress that court ruling now on appeal has no effect on this year’s prayer event
- April 20, 2010Pastor Sentenced to Jail for Ringing Church Bells is Acquitted; City Code under which He was Convicted Declared Unconstitutional
- April 16, 2010Judge rules statute setting National Day of Prayer unconstitutional, ADF considering all possible legal options
- April 12, 2010ADF attorneys file notice of appeal in lawsuit against UNC-Wilmington