- December 27, 2017This past year has been monumental for Alliance Defending Freedom. Here are just some of the incredible highlights.
- December 27, 2017God was preparing the pieces – and the people – for the Masterpiece Cakeshop case before the same-sex couple suing Colorado cake artist Jack Phillips even stepped into Jack’s shop.
- December 27, 2017The past year was a busy one for ADF. To take a look back on some of the events that took place, let's revisit our top five most-read blog posts of 2017.
- December 25, 2017We here at ADF want to ensure a future where religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family are protected.
- December 25, 2017The entire ADF team wants to thank you for your faithful prayers and support as we seek to defend and protect the right of people to freely live out their faith.
- December 22, 2017This week I was denied a service because the company’s values are at odds with the values that ADF stands for. And guess what? I’m okay with that.
- December 21, 2017The ruling of a federal district court today protects not just Chief Cochran, but all employees in Atlanta.
- December 21, 2017Here is hard evidence of government officials urging people to suppress their celebration of Christmas, while additionally expanding this to be a “war on Hanukkah.”
- December 21, 2017In those quiet moments at night, when I’m rocking my sweet girl and the world is finally still, I’ve been thinking a lot about the familiar words to some of my favorite carols.
- December 20, 2017Finding the perfect Christmas gift for that college student in your life can be tough. We here at ADF want to help.