- August 30, 2021Commonwealth’s high court affirms lower court ruling
- August 26, 2021New lawsuit challenges HHS rule that forces doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures on children
- August 20, 2021ADF attorneys file new information in Calvary Road Baptist Church v. Herring
- August 20, 2021Two new faculty members join lawsuit against Loudoun County Public Schools, ADF attorneys will ask court to immediately suspend new policy’s enforcement
- August 11, 2021Students should have the freedom to gather and pray without fear of being punished or shut down by their school administrators.
- August 11, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Greg Chafuen regarding Gov. Chris Sununu’s signing Tuesday of HB 542 , a bill sponsored by Reps. Keith Ammon, Jim Kofalt, and Travis O’Hara that ensures churches and other religious organizations are allowed to remain open during a state of emergency on the same or better terms as other businesses and services: “Houses of worship and religious organizations provide soul-sustaining operations that are essential to our society and protected by the First Amendment. While public officials have the authority and ...
- August 4, 2021ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty club forced to stop speaking at Montclair State University without permit
- August 3, 2021ADF attorneys represent owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop
- August 3, 2021After nearly 10 years in court, Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips is still being sued.
- August 2, 2021ADF attorneys represent Gordon College