- September 11, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Tuesday
- September 8, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Monday
- September 7, 2023ADF attorneys successfully settle lawsuit challenging discriminatory Jacksonville law
- September 6, 2023Attorneys with ADF, Pacific Justice Institute ask appeals court to reverse lower court decision that allows schools to favor certain viewpoints
- September 6, 2023Government officials are using counselors to impose the state’s views about gender ideology on clients.
- September 5, 2023ADF attorneys favorably settle lawsuit on behalf of Right to Life of Central California
- September 1, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a petition ADF attorneys filed Thursday with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit in Hecox v. Little on behalf of two Idaho female college athletes who are asking the full court to uphold their state’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act after a three-judge panel ruled against it: “Madison Kenyon and Mary Kate Marshall know from personal experience how demoralizing and defeating it is to train your hardest and best, only to be forced to compete ...
- August 30, 2023The Blackstone Legal Fellowship is integral in Alliance Defending Freedom’s ultimate goal of serving Christ while defending and advancing liberty.
- August 30, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Julie Marie Blake regarding a formal comment ADF attorneys submitted Wednesday with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services urging it to withdraw a proposed grants rule that would discriminate against recipients of taxpayer funds based on their policies protecting the safety of women and girls in sports teams, private facilities, education, healthcare, and housing: “Americans should be free to live out their ethical and religious beliefs without fear of government retribution. While HHS is right to ...
- August 29, 2023Some states are denying people of faith from adopting and fostering children because of their beliefs about gender and sexuality.