- August 26, 2021New lawsuit challenges HHS rule that forces doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures on children.
- August 2, 2021A Christian college asks the US Supreme Court to protect its freedom to decide who can teach the faith.
- August 2, 2021A Washington Supreme Court decision forces a religious nonprofit to hire employees who do not share the organization’s religious beliefs.
- August 31, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Elissa Graves regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF filed Monday with the Iowa Supreme Court in Planned Parenthood of the Heartland v. Reynolds on behalf of 60 Iowa legislators who are asking the court to reverse its 2018 decision that declared abortion “a fundamental right” and struck down the required 24-hour waiting period that ensured women have the opportunity to receive and evaluate important health information before proceeding with an abortion: “The most fundamental of our human rights is the right to ...
- August 30, 2021Commonwealth’s high court affirms lower court ruling
- August 26, 2021New lawsuit challenges HHS rule that forces doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures on children
- August 26, 2021The Biden administration's reinterpretation of the law could force doctors to act against their beliefs in performing gender transition surgeries on patients.
- August 20, 2021ADF attorneys file new information in Calvary Road Baptist Church v. Herring
- August 20, 2021Two new faculty members join lawsuit against Loudoun County Public Schools, ADF attorneys will ask court to immediately suspend new policy’s enforcement
- August 11, 2021Students should have the freedom to gather and pray without fear of being punished or shut down by their school administrators.