Showing 102 results for "News PRDetail 7584"
- June 11, 2001… Won U.S. Supreme Court Good News Club v. Milford Central School District Protecting the … Based on this policy, the school district denied the Good News Club, an after-school Bible club for students, from … worship and instruction in a public facility. Good News Club filed a lawsuit challenging the validity of the …
- August 8, 2022Female athletes oppose Biden mandate forcing doctors to perform harmful medical procedures.
- November 3, 2022ADF to US Supreme Court: Protect NYC workers from discriminatory COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- March 30, 2016ADF attorneys were successful in striking down most of New York City’s forced speech law, and entered a settlement agreement that effectively protects centers from the remainder of the law.
- October 5, 2022ADF-allied attorney represents NJ couple who filed suit against state for punishing them for their religious beliefs
- September 9, 2015A New Hampshire court has ordered the state to release numerous documents related to the state’s funding of abortion facilities and its continuing failure to regulate them.
- September 20, 2012Alliance Defending Freedom files lawsuit to outlaw religious speech ban
- September 17, 2021ADF attorneys ask the court to stop New York from using a “nondiscrimination” law to force this Christian adoption ministry to violate its beliefs.
- July 14, 2020Victory for Orthodox Jewish counselor who sued to protect his First Amendment freedoms
- October 5, 2020Faith-based adoption provider New Hope Family Services places children in homes with a married mother and father. New York State targeted them for that.