- March 29, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy, regarding the Kentucky Legislature’s override Wednesday of Gov. Andy Beshear’s veto of SB 150, a bill that protects children from dangerous, life-altering medical procedures and ensures parents have access and accountability in their children’s schools: “Denying the truth that we are either male or female causes real harm to people, especially vulnerable children. Today, the Kentucky Legislature enacted vital protections for young children and ...
- March 29, 2023
JPMorgan Chase loses SEC challenge, must allow shareholders to consider viewpoint diversity proposalNation’s largest bank sought to avoid shareholder transparency on politicized debanking, called upon to participate in ADF Viewpoint Diversity Score Business Index
- March 28, 2023Donate now Nearly 50 years after Roe v. Wade, we face a historic opportunity: a chance to reverse this U.S. Supreme Court ruling that left millions of innocent lives dead in its wake. Dobbs. v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which the Supreme Court heard on December 1, could overturn Roe and return the issue of abortion back to the states. Roe is now on the ropes. Supporters of the abortion agenda know it. With your help, Alliance Defending Freedom is funding and engaging in efforts to encourage the Supreme Court to overturn Roe and protect life. But this defense of life is only possible ...
- March 28, 2023Do you know how to pray for freedom? Get our free Foundations of Freedom 2023 wall calendar today and pray for critical ADF cases throughout the year!
- March 28, 2023The Constitution is the most important document in American civil life—the “supreme Law of the Land.” It shapes government structures, sets clear and strict limits on the power of our governments, and most importantly, enshrines many of our God-given rights.
- March 28, 2023We want you to be ready to have impactful conversations with friends and family—ready to dispel common myths and help defend the rights of the unborn!
- March 28, 2023Government officials are showing open hostility towards people for their religious beliefs. In February, Arizona’s Washington Elementary School District board voted unanimously to sever its 11-year partnership with Arizona Christian University (ACU), which had allowed student teachers and practicum students to gain valuable classroom experience, while providing a stable source of quality teachers for the district’s elementary schools. In severing the partnership, the school board cited zero complaints about ACU students or alumni, and administrators in the district had even asked for more ...
- March 27, 2023Your God-given rights are facing mounting threats. Will you take a stand?
- March 27, 2023Give today to protect religious freedom for the next generation!
- March 27, 2023Free speech is under attack in America. You can help provide a winning legal defense for Americans standing up for our First Amendment freedoms.