- October 3, 2022GA substitute teacher fired after raising concerns about picture book shown to young children
- September 26, 2022ADF urges US Supreme Court to uphold religious accommodations for employees
- September 22, 2022WV Christian schools, families urge state’s high court to uphold vital scholarship program.
- September 20, 2022Wyoming homeless shelter defends its freedom to hire only those who share its beliefs
- September 15, 2022ADF, Jewish Coalition for Religious Liberty advocate for protection for religious minorities from government discrimination.
- September 2, 2022Christian school associations support Jewish university’s religious autonomy
- August 31, 2022Following Roe’s overturn, ADF attorneys representing governor ask IA high court to revise recent decision
- August 31, 2022ADF attorneys represent Paige Casey after health clinic fired her for declining to prescribe abortion-inducing pills.
- August 29, 2022Christian medical ministry sues Michigan AG for discriminating against its religious views
- August 25, 2022ADF to PA Supreme Court: Let voters affirm no constitutional right to taxpayer-funded abortion