- January 3, 2022Emilie Kao serves as senior counsel and vice president of advocacy strategy for Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is a member of the U.S. Legal Team. In this role, she supports ADF’s legal and legislative objectives through culture shaping initiatives. Before joining ADF, Kao served as director of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at the Heritage Foundation. She led a team of experts who provided strategy, research, and policy recommendations on life, marriage, and religious freedom consistent with Constitutional principles. She convened coalitions of strategic partners to ...
- December 15, 2021Bradley Evans serves as News & Commentary Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom
- November 19, 2021Neal Hardin serves as Digital Writer for Alliance Defending Freedom
- November 19, 2021Dustin Hobbs serves as the Senior Digital Copywriter & Editor at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- October 13, 2021Mathew Hoffmann serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, where he is a key member of the Center for Academic Freedom.
- October 11, 2021Hal Frampton serves as senior counsel in the Center for Conscience Initiatives at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- September 9, 2021Greg Scott serves as senior vice president of communications for Alliance Defending Freedom. In this role, he helps further the legal objectives of ADF through a comprehensive and strategic communications program, which includes constituent communications, marketing, social media, brand management, and media relations.
- July 8, 2021Cody Barnett serves as legal counsel on Alliance Defending Freedom’s Appellate Advocacy Team, where he represents various ADF clients before appellate courts across the country.
- June 7, 2021Andrew D. Graham serves as Senior Counsel, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Strategic Affairs at Alliance Defending Freedom. In his role, he designs ADF’s academic initiatives and professional-development programs, including the Blackstone Legal Fellowship; engages with thought leaders around the world; and speaks at academic gatherings, universities, and think tanks on law, politics, and culture. Additionally, Graham is a senior fellow at the Religious Freedom Institute in Washington, DC; an elected member and trustee of The Philadelphia Society; an elected member of The Mont Pelerin ...
- May 20, 2021Savannah Husmann is the Marketing Manager for the ADF Center for Academic Freedom.