- November 17, 2022Read Kristen Waggoner’s remarks from ADF’s American Culture on Appeal event on the Supreme Court case 303 Creative v. Elenis.
- November 14, 2022Lorie Smith of 303 Creative has been in litigation for six years. Now, the Supreme Court is hearing her case.
- November 8, 2022‘Preferred pronouns’ may sound harmless, but they can have vast implications for free speech.
- November 7, 2022Even the mildly curious teen—with a few swipes of her thumb—can track down seemingly ecstatic trans celebrities on YouTube.
- November 7, 2022The European Court of Human Rights ruled in favor of Tom Mortier after his mother was euthanized without his knowledge.
- November 4, 2022The facts behind the Vermont locker room story: Randolph Union High School violated the rights of Travis and Blake Allen.
- November 3, 2022The misnamed ‘Respect for Marriage Act’ undermines marriage and threatens religious freedom and free speech.
- November 2, 2022For me, it’s my religious beliefs that discern what I can and can’t create.
- November 1, 2022Kerr v. Planned Parenthood could make it easier for states to direct taxpayer dollars to medical providers offering real support for women—not abortions.
- October 31, 2022What is compelled speech? What has the Supreme Court said about it? And how does it affect me?