- May 30, 2020The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Director of the ADF Center for Christian Ministries Ryan Tucker regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision Friday to deny interim relief in South Bay United Pentecostal Church v. Newsom: “The Supreme Court’s opinion is procedural in nature, narrow in scope. The court simply chose not to grant temporary relief on an emergency motion. Religious freedom means more than treating churches like secular businesses. The church in this case—and, indeed, the vast majority of churches—agreed to abide by the same ...
- May 30, 2020Gov. Inslee says cannabis retailers and breweries essential, but spiritual gatherings are ‘superspreader’ events
- May 28, 2020With attacks on your God-given freedoms increasing, your monthly gift is critical.
- May 28, 2020OCR investigation requested by ADF on behalf of female athletes addresses illegal policy, warns of impending enforcement
- May 28, 2020
- May 27, 2020Government officials are getting bolder. Across America, some government officials seek to reshape society. They want to restrict your religious freedom, crush conscience, and silence speech. No amount of compromise will ever be enough to satisfy them.
- May 26, 2020Gov. Brown says gyms and restaurants okay, churches not
- May 26, 2020ADF attorneys represent two female athletes who support law, oppose ACLU lawsuit that seeks to deny opportunities to women, girls
- May 22, 2020ADF files suit against state officials to challenge COVID-19 church gathering ban
- May 22, 2020The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Ryan Tucker regarding the Dedham Board of Health’s notice issued Thursday, after receiving a letter from ADF, that it has rescinded its cease-and-desist order that prevented Victory Baptist Church from holding services even with 10 or fewer people as permitted under the Massachusetts governor’s COVID-19 executive order: “The government can certainly concern itself with public health and safety, but it can’t treat church services differently than similar types of gatherings. The governor’s executive order allows ...