- December 21, 2016ADF attorneys represent censored Christian student in new lawsuit
- December 8, 2016Student group files suit over policy that limits free speech to less than 0.03 percent of campus—even speech written on a ball
- December 6, 2016ADF attorneys represent couple, their video production company, who don’t want govt to force them to tell stories that violate their beliefs
- November 14, 2016ADF attorney available for media interviews following oral arguments Tuesday
- November 10, 2016ADF has filed a lawsuit on behalf of two students at the University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire who are being denied credit for mandatory community service simply because their activities involved religion.
- November 7, 2016Maricopa County Community College District agrees to eliminate unconstitutional free speech restrictions as part of settlement
- October 28, 2016The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Bowman.
- October 26, 2016Court says churches are not “public accommodations,” facility use and speech activity out of reach of state agencies
- October 17, 2016University specifically names First Amendment protected speech as possible violation of ‘harassment’ policies; ADF sues on behalf of student
- October 17, 2016ADF attorneys represent congregation that sued against state law that attempts to control, silence churches