- December 23, 2011A New Jersey hospital agreed to stop forcing nurses to assist in abortions after a federal court issued a temporary restraining order against the hospital.
- December 16, 2011Third success story in three years involving Christian clubs at Long Island public schools
- December 6, 2011TimberCreek Bed and Breakfast accused of violating Human Rights Act for hosting weddings, not ‘civil unions’
- November 18, 2011El Paso mayor is using unconstitutional election law to stop churches from circulating recall petitions
- November 15, 2011Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys defend women’s right to know the truth about abortion and the rights of parents to be involved in their minor children’s medical care.
- November 3, 2011ADF letter prompts city to change ordinance that requires permit to engage in free speech
- October 31, 2011U.S. Supreme Court allows ruling against Utah memorial crosses to stand
- October 21, 2011ADF-allied attorney represents Md. heart attack victim who said, ‘I want to live,’ but had food, water cut off
- October 18, 2011Teacher who expressed Christian views about homosexual behavior on personal Facebook page engaged in protected speech
- September 30, 2011Appellate court sweeps away overreaching decision on ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ ADF filed brief on behalf of chaplain organizations