- December 31, 2020ADF attorneys represent By The Hand Club For Kids
- December 23, 2020Washington governor sued over COVID-19 order that allows secular gatherings, restricts churches
- December 21, 2020The ADF Legal Academy seamlessly combines outstanding legal training with an unwavering commitment to Christian principles. At the Academy, you’ll engage with renowned faculty, receive specific resources and opportunities to engage in ADF-related issues, and join in inspiring worship and devotions each day.
- December 18, 2020Defending the rights of business professionals to live their faith in the workplace.
- December 17, 2020Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent two churches, three schools, and a pregnancy center network in challenge to a Virginia law
- December 15, 2020Nevada church faced unfair gathering restrictions. ADF sued state officials to uphold religious freedom for churches.
- December 15, 2020US Supreme Court wipes out 9th Circuit decision against HHS conscience protections
- December 10, 2020
- December 3, 2020Two atheists have falsely accused two Hawaii churches represented by Alliance Defending Freedom of defrauding the government in a lawsuit filed in state court
- November 20, 2020ADF attorneys represent two female athletes who oppose ACLU lawsuit that seeks to deny opportunities to women, girls