- December 22, 2021Parents and students sue their school board for enacting racially and religiously discriminatory policies and indoctrinating students in related radical ideology.
- December 2, 2021ADF attorneys represent Holston United Methodist Home for Children in federal lawsuit against Biden administration
- November 24, 2021The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit was selected to decide all lawsuits challenging the federal government’s private employer vaccine mandate. This consolidated case includes the four cases ADF filed in early November.
- November 22, 2021US Supreme Court rules Boston can’t exclude Christian flag when allowing other flags
- November 17, 2021Wisconsin parents sue their school district for ”transitioning” children without parents’ knowledge or consent.
- November 5, 2021Florida Christian schools join states' challenge to Biden administration's private employer vaccine mandate.
- November 5, 2021Theological seminaries challenge Biden administration's vaccine mandate.
- November 5, 2021Religious organizations join states' challenge to Biden administration's private employer vaccine mandate.
- November 4, 2021The Daily Wire challenges Biden administration vaccine mandate.
- November 2, 2021The Winnebago County Health Department in Illinois wrongfully forced pediatric nurse Sandra Rojas out of her job for declining to assist with or refer for abortion or abortifacient contraceptives.