- December 12, 2017Law prohibits noise, including speech, at medical facilities if ‘intent’ is to oppose ‘services’ like abortions; other noise, voices at same volume okay
- November 8, 2017College bans public expression that doesn’t have dean’s permission, restricts speech to .001% of campus
- November 8, 2017ADF represents Students for Life chapter at Fresno State
- October 17, 2017Since the beginning, the Stormans have run their business consistent with their Christian faith. That faith informs their decisions about their stores, from the way they interact with employees and their community, to their decision to not stock early abortifacient drugs, like the morning-after pill (Plan B) and ella in Ralph’s Thriftway’s pharmacy.
- October 17, 2017Pastor Clyde Reed wasn’t always a pastor. Up until the age of 40, he made a living as an engineer, but then something changed.
- October 17, 2017Kelvin Cochran dedicated over 30 years of his life to fighting fires and protecting the communities in which he's lived and worked.
- October 17, 2017June Sheldon was an adjunct professor at San José City College (SJCC). In the summer of 2007, she taught a Human Heredity course that explored the role of genetics in different disciplines like medicine and agriculture as well as an overview of the biology of human genetics.
- October 17, 2017A high schooler was denied the use of an auditorium for an event during lunch.
- October 17, 2017Justus Abramo was a first grade student in the Nazareth Area School District, and Valentine’s Day was right around the corner.
- October 17, 2017In the fall of 2008, Jonathan Lopez attended Los Angeles City College (LACC) and was enrolled in a speech class. During this same time California voters passed Proposition 8 which amended the state’s constitution to define marriage as a legal union between one man and one woman.