- December 12, 2016ADF lawsuit prompts state officials to reverse course, respect churches’ religious freedom
- December 8, 2016Student group files suit over policy that limits free speech to less than 0.03 percent of campus—even speech written on a ball
- November 7, 2016Paradise Valley Community College in Arizona restricted students to one designated zone.
- November 2, 2016Obama administration still attempting to force pro-life organization to pay for abortion coverage
- October 26, 2016ADF attorneys representing an Iowa church filed a federal lawsuit against members of the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, among others.
- October 3, 2016The Baltimore City Council subpoenaed four national pro-life organizations, not located in Maryland, in a lawsuit in which they have no involvement.
- August 22, 2016Texas and multiple other states filed a lawsuit against the Obama administration’s directive to public schools.
- August 16, 2016ADF, Jones Day attorneys represent Allegany County in defense of monument identical to one Supreme Court upheld in 2005
- July 19, 2016Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent the student group Grace Christian Life
- June 28, 2016A Family-Owned Pharmacy and Two Pharmacists Who Won’t Sell Abortion Pills