- July 29, 2020Over 300 NCAA, professional athletes sign letter supporting Idaho’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act
- July 25, 2020The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel David Cortman regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision Friday declining to immediately halt enforcement of Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak’s discriminatory restrictions on churches during the coronavirus pandemic: “The First Amendment requires the government to treat religious organizations, at a minimum, the same as comparable secular organizations. When the government treats churches worse than casinos, gyms, and indoor amusement parks in its COVID-19 response, it clearly violates the Constitution. As Justice ...
- July 23, 2020Lawsuit challenges county law forcing officiant to create vows, pray over same-sex weddings if she celebrates marriage between one man and one woman
- July 22, 2020ADF attorneys ask university to address unconstitutional retaliation against student ousted from leadership for private texts sharing concerns about the ACLU, other organizations
- July 22, 2020Activists shut down world-renowned economist Art Laffer’s scheduled lecture, university supports hostile mob, punishes conservatives
- July 21, 2020ADF attorneys represent New Hope Family Services
- July 15, 2020River Falls campus will no longer forbid student conversation without advance permission, student group recognition
- July 14, 2020Victory for Orthodox Jewish counselor who sued to protect his First Amendment freedoms
- July 9, 2020High court orders circuit court to reconsider its decision against March for Life in light of ruling upholding same HHS rules in other cases
- July 9, 2020The U.S. Supreme Court agreed Thursday to take a case filed by Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys on behalf of two former college students seeking to vindicate their constitutionally protected freedoms.