- December 20, 2019Arlene's Flowers is being sued by the State of Washington to pressure her to abandon her conscience and participate in same-sex weddings ceremonies.
- December 18, 2019Learn about Michigan apple farmer Steve Tennes who East Lansing barred from its farmers market because of his religious beliefs.
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute.
- December 1, 2019Seth Morgan is the CEO of MLA Companies, a financial service and advisory group. Under his guidance, MLA has become one of the largest business advisory firms in southwest Ohio.
- November 25, 2019US Supreme Court vacates decision that upheld Alaska’s draconian campaign contribution limits
- November 22, 2019Friend-of-court brief supports Missouri law prohibiting abortion of children because they have Down syndrome
- November 18, 2019New state law forces faith-based groups to hire, employ people who disagree with their mission
- November 7, 2019ADF files brief on behalf of physician groups that support Conscience Rights in Health Care Rule
- November 5, 2019ADF files brief on behalf of constitutional scholar asking 8th Circuit to uphold Arkansas law
- November 1, 2019Terry Schlossberg served as executive director of Presbyterians Pro-Life for eighteen years and then as executive director and renewal advisor for the Presbyterian Coalition for another five years.