- December 23, 2008Ruling keeps NYDOT from forcibly removing trailer cited as "public nuisance" for donning Christian message
- November 20, 2008ADF attorneys, allied attorneys represent man in parental custody battle over his biological daughter
- November 20, 2008East Brunswick School District blitzed football coach for respecting team’s prayer
- November 18, 2008Lawsuit filed by ADF attorneys challenged ban on personalized plates that mention God
- November 17, 2008ADF attorneys represent Family Research Council in brief filed with European Court of Human Rights
- November 13, 2008ADF attorneys secure win after NY police disregarded court order permitting man to share faith in public forum
- November 13, 2008Yuba College restricts student speech to two hours a week in a small speech zone.
- November 3, 2008Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers defend Missouri’s authority to shut down unsafe and unhealthy abortion centers.
- October 30, 2008Sun Prairie Area School District agrees to drop discriminatory policy charging Awana Club fees to meet on campus
- October 24, 2008ADF attorneys file suit against city of Westminster for demanding permits to exercise free speech