- December 8, 2010State agrees to end six-year roadblock of pro-adoption group’s specialty pro-adoption plates
- October 8, 2010Court strikes down law that prohibits messages which refer to ‘religion’ or ‘deity’
- October 6, 2010Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys seek new trial, verdict reversal for 4th-grade student barred form reading Bible at recess
- October 6, 2010Augusta State University expels a graduate student because she expressed—and then refused to abandon—her Christian beliefs.
- August 27, 2010City of Stayton agrees to court order that stops ordinance from being misused to squelch free speech
- August 12, 2010Alliance Defending Freedom forces county library to change its meeting room policy to allow religious speakers to use library meeting rooms.
- August 11, 2010Southeastern Louisiana University has enforced a permit requirement and two-hours-per-week “free speech” policy against an outside Christian speaker
- June 28, 2010U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of university policy that forces student groups to allow outsiders who disagree with their beliefs to become leaders and voting members
- May 11, 2010Protecting memorial with religious imagery via property transfer
- May 6, 2010ADF lawsuit prompts Osceola County to change bad policy prohibiting religious use of its public meeting rooms