- December 20, 2019ADF attorneys return to high court, file reply brief on behalf of Barronelle Stutzman after Washington court minimizes previous Supreme Court decision, upholds ruling that threatens to bankrupt her
- December 20, 2019Arlene's Flowers is being sued by the State of Washington to pressure her to abandon her conscience and participate in same-sex weddings ceremonies.
- December 18, 2019Learn about Michigan apple farmer Steve Tennes who East Lansing barred from its farmers market because of his religious beliefs.
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute.
- December 10, 2019ADF represents world’s largest pregnancy center network in opposition to AMA attack on informed consent statute
- December 1, 2019Seth Morgan is the CEO of MLA Companies, a financial service and advisory group. Under his guidance, MLA has become one of the largest business advisory firms in southwest Ohio.
- November 25, 2019US Supreme Court vacates decision that upheld Alaska’s draconian campaign contribution limits
- November 25, 2019High court sends case back to 9th Circuit to revisit ruling
- November 19, 2019Lawsuit challenges Louisville law forcing photographer to photograph, write in favor of same-sex weddings
- November 18, 2019New state law forces faith-based groups to hire, employ people who disagree with their mission