- December 31, 2020ADF attorneys represent By The Hand Club For Kids
- December 23, 2020Washington governor sued over COVID-19 order that allows secular gatherings, restricts churches
- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- December 17, 2020Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent two churches, three schools, and a pregnancy center network in challenge to a Virginia law
- December 16, 2020During the COVID-19 pandemic, Nevada treated churches such as Calvary Chapel Dayton Valley worse than casinos.
- December 15, 2020Nevada church faced unfair gathering restrictions. ADF sued state officials to uphold religious freedom for churches.
- December 15, 2020US Supreme Court wipes out 9th Circuit decision against HHS conscience protections
- December 14, 2020When laws and policies ignore the differences between men and women, it is more often women who suffer the consequences. Ashley can attest to this.
- December 3, 2020Two atheists have falsely accused two Hawaii churches represented by Alliance Defending Freedom of defrauding the government in a lawsuit filed in state court
- November 20, 2020Which path do we want to follow: a culture of free speech with a robust marketplace of ideas, or a culture of censorship in which activists, CEOs, and journalists decide which ideas are open for debate?