- December 31, 2020ADF attorneys represent By The Hand Club For Kids
- December 30, 2020Without your prayers and support, several of 2020’s key legal victories wouldn’t have been possible.
- December 29, 2020As we reflect on the past year, here’s a look at the five most-read ADF blog posts of 2020.
- December 28, 2020Are laws against hate speech benefitting other countries? Let’s take a look.
- December 23, 2020Washington governor sued over COVID-19 order that allows secular gatherings, restricts churches
- December 23, 2020Washington State treated Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane and Westgate Chapel differently than secular businesses.
- December 22, 2020This city’s crackdown on sidewalk conversations robs women of real choice.
- December 22, 2020This should be a cause we can all get behind.
- December 21, 2020Chike’s case, my case, and the thousands of other students across the country who are experiencing censorship should signal to every American that freedom is very much in peril.
- December 18, 2020This is a story told in two news items: one you probably heard about and another you may not have seen.