- December 23, 2008Ruling keeps NYDOT from forcibly removing trailer cited as "public nuisance" for donning Christian message
- November 17, 2008ADF attorneys represent Family Research Council in brief filed with European Court of Human Rights
- November 13, 2008Yuba College restricts student speech to two hours a week in a small speech zone.
- November 3, 2008Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers defend Missouri’s authority to shut down unsafe and unhealthy abortion centers.
- October 14, 2008ADF attorneys filed appeal on behalf of taxpayers to stop state officials from recognizing foreign same-sex "marriages"
- September 3, 2008ADF attorneys file suit in Md. after state troopers unconstitutionally silence pro-life advocates along public street
- August 20, 2008ADF attorneys represent Christians prevented from sharing faith at Elmira city park
- August 15, 2008Arizona School District Ordered to Allow Bible Club Access to School-Wide Video Announcements to Promote Prayer at the Flagpole Event
- August 11, 2008ADF attorneys filed suit on behalf of student organization
- July 23, 2008Students get an education in retaliation when they take on Georgia Tech’s unconstitutional policies