- December 16, 2021The Constitution protects artists like Emilee Carpenter from being silenced or punished for expressing their beliefs.
- November 2, 2021Since 1973, when Roe was decided, we have made huge advances in science as well as prenatal medicine and technology. Yet, our abortion laws remain stuck in the past.
- October 18, 2021It seems that no matter where she goes, Selina Soule can’t get away from efforts to jeopardize women’s sports.
- October 15, 2021It seems the Biden administration is demanding conformity to its ideological agenda at all costs. And when it comes to its radical plan to change the meaning of “sex” in federal law, it's female athletes who will pay a heavy toll.
- October 4, 2021Even when we disagree, we need to support the right of others to live and work consistently with their beliefs without fear of losing their job.
- September 24, 2021Lorie Smith could use some clarity—as could creative professionals across the country.
- September 2, 2021When the Biden administration reinterpreted “sex” in federal law to mean “sexual orientation” and “gender identity,” the implications were far-reaching...and alarming.
- August 30, 2021The school district is demanding that all teachers toe the ideological line or face the consequences.
- August 26, 2021Shortly after President Joe Biden took office, he issued an executive order instructing his Administration to reinterpret “sex” in federal laws to mean “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.”
- August 24, 2021When our laws and policies ignore biological reality—the reality that men and women are different—it is most often women and girls who suffer the consequences.