- September 24, 2021Lorie Smith could use some clarity—as could creative professionals across the country.
- August 30, 2021The school district is demanding that all teachers toe the ideological line or face the consequences.
- August 24, 2021When our laws and policies ignore biological reality—the reality that men and women are different—it is most often women and girls who suffer the consequences.
- August 11, 2021Students should have the freedom to gather and pray without fear of being punished or shut down by their school administrators.
- June 8, 2021Tanner’s stand in court did ultimately pay off.
- April 12, 2021If successful, college students would be forbidden from using their federal tuition assistance at schools that proclaim widely held religious teachings on marriage, gender, and sexuality.
- March 25, 2021On April 26, the Supreme Court will hear the Thomas More Law Center case. And if you’ve ever donated to a nonprofit organization, you should be paying attention to it.
- March 24, 2021We welcome Gov. Noem to join in this coalition defending women's sports.
- March 22, 2021For eight years—and through three different court cases—Jack has been standing up to protect his freedom to live and work consistently with his beliefs.
- March 9, 2021The Supreme Court was Chike’s last shot at justice. Thankfully, the Court delivered that justice, ruling that government officials should be held accountable when they violate someone’s constitutional rights.