- December 23, 2021Working with ADF attorneys, Lorie Smith’s case currently awaits a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, after a lower court ruled against her earlier this year.
- December 21, 2021The bottom line is that parents know their children best, and they do not surrender their parental role when they send their children to school.
- December 14, 2021Can the State decide who is religiously qualified to work at faith-based ministries?
- November 22, 2021Downtown Hope Center serves everyone, while focusing on protecting vulnerable women at night. They should be free to do so according to their religious beliefs.
- November 16, 2021Beginning next summer in Illinois, minors will be able to undergo an abortion without parental involvement.
- November 15, 202130 senators have introduced a resolution supporting the right of parents to be the leading voice in the education of their children.
- November 3, 2021Catherine Lhamon’s confirmation to this position is cause for concern because of how she operated the last time she held this position, under the Obama Administration.
- October 22, 2021Attorney General Garland’s memo is a severe government overreach that chills the constitutionally protected speech of those who rightly object to ill-considered policies that harm our nation’s school children.
- October 8, 2021Earlier this week, Senator Lindsay Graham introduced Senate Resolution 407, legislation that celebrates religious schools and their contributions to our country by designating the first week of October as “Religious Education Week.”
- September 16, 2021Unfortunately, in our current toxic social climate, expressing your views can be dangerous.