- December 23, 2021Working with ADF attorneys, Lorie Smith’s case currently awaits a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, after a lower court ruled against her earlier this year.
- December 21, 2021The bottom line is that parents know their children best, and they do not surrender their parental role when they send their children to school.
- December 14, 2021Can the State decide who is religiously qualified to work at faith-based ministries?
- November 22, 2021Downtown Hope Center serves everyone, while focusing on protecting vulnerable women at night. They should be free to do so according to their religious beliefs.
- January 6, 2021The Supreme Court enters the second half of its term January 11 with many important cases yet to be decided and more waiting to see whether the justices will accept them for review.