- December 23, 2021Working with ADF attorneys, Lorie Smith’s case currently awaits a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, after a lower court ruled against her earlier this year.
- December 21, 2021The bottom line is that parents know their children best, and they do not surrender their parental role when they send their children to school.
- December 15, 2021Religious freedom and the freedom of speech, both protected by the First Amendment, are particularly under attack.
- December 14, 2021Can the State decide who is religiously qualified to work at faith-based ministries?
- November 22, 2021Downtown Hope Center serves everyone, while focusing on protecting vulnerable women at night. They should be free to do so according to their religious beliefs.