- February 6, 2023Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, ADF attorneys represent families challenging Kettle Moraine School District policy
- February 6, 2023Abortionists filed suit to kill law that prevents babies from being targeted for death because of a disability
- February 1, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding U.S. Rep. Gregory Steube’s introduction Wednesday of the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act, which protects women’s sports by affirming that allowing males to compete on women’s teams violates Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 for federally funded schools and colleges: “For over 50 years, Title IX has protected equal athletic opportunities for women. Sadly, radical activists—including members of the Biden administration—are threatening those opportunities by ...
- January 26, 2023ADF attorneys represent Jack Phillips, Masterpiece Cakeshop
- January 25, 2023ADF lawsuit prompts enactment of new policy that means students can’t be singled out, censored
- January 23, 2023WHO: Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy WHAT: Speaking at Mississippi Advocacy Group rally supporting legislation protecting children from harmful and life-altering medical procedures WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 24, beginning at 1 p.m. CST WHERE: Mississippi Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi St., Jackson. To schedule an interview, contact ADF Media Relations Specialist Jacqueline Ribeiro at (202) 961-9396. Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building, non-profit legal organization committed to protecting religious freedom, free ...
- January 23, 2023Attorneys with WILL, ADF represent families in lawsuit challenging Madison Metropolitan School District policy that excludes parents
- January 20, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom CEO, President, and General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding Friday’s landmark 50th annual March for Life, the first in a post-Roe v. Wade America : “The March for Life is the largest pro-life event in the world, with hundreds of thousands of people gathering every year at our nation’s capital to decry the greatest human rights violation of our time—abortion—and stand in the gap for the unborn. This year is particularly meaningful as we rejoice over the countless lives that will be saved since the U.S. Supreme Court ...
- January 19, 2023Kristi Kisley (née Denny) serves as legal counsel on the Blackstone Alumni Services Team.
- January 19, 2023Andrea Dill serves as legal counsel for the Center for Christian Ministries at Alliance Defending Freedom.