- December 31, 2020ADF attorneys represent By The Hand Club For Kids
- December 23, 2020Washington governor sued over COVID-19 order that allows secular gatherings, restricts churches
- December 17, 2020Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent two churches, three schools, and a pregnancy center network in challenge to a Virginia law
- December 15, 2020Nevada church faced unfair gathering restrictions. ADF sued state officials to uphold religious freedom for churches.
- December 15, 2020US Supreme Court wipes out 9th Circuit decision against HHS conscience protections
- December 9, 2020ADF files brief supporting Texas limits on dismemberment abortions
- December 4, 2020ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief on behalf of schools representing 4,600+ students in challenge to COVID-19 school closures
- December 3, 2020Two atheists have falsely accused two Hawaii churches represented by Alliance Defending Freedom of defrauding the government in a lawsuit filed in state court
- November 20, 2020ADF attorneys represent two female athletes who oppose ACLU lawsuit that seeks to deny opportunities to women, girls
- November 19, 2020The California Department of Managed Health Care is forcing churches to pay for elective abortions in their health insurance plans.