- December 28, 2007Pittsburgh ordinance used to silence the speech of pro-life counsellors outside of abortion facilities is struck down.
- December 11, 2007NYDOT agrees with ADF attorneys to let gospel trailer stay on owner's property
- November 3, 2007District court in New York rules in favor of Bronx Household of Faith in decade-long legal battle over church’s equal access rights
- June 25, 2007Taxpayers lack standing to bring an Establishment Clause challenge to a Presidential program that funds conferences to explain to community groups how to apply for federal grants to help poor people and others in need.
- April 18, 2007The Supreme Court held that ban on partial-birth abortion was constitutional—bringing this inhuman procedure to an end.
- April 10, 2007Adams denied promotion because of religious beliefs and conservative political viewpoint