- December 23, 2014A state appeals board has reversed a $25,000 tax bill that had been levied against a Phoenix-area Christian day care center run by a church.
- November 20, 2014Court lifts injunction against Forsyth County prayer policy
- October 6, 2014Activists sue to overturn Virginia’s marriage amendment
- October 6, 2014Same-sex couples sue to overturn Oklahoma’s definition of marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- September 4, 2014Federal government requires a Christian business to provide health insurance for its employees that cover abortion-inducing drugs and devices
- August 28, 2014The American Civil Liberties Union and Americans United for Separation of Church and State filed suit against New Hampshire’s Education Tax Credit Program
- August 25, 2014University limits free speech on campus
- August 15, 2014Federal government requires private, Christian liberal arts institution to facilitate access to abortion-inducing drugs for its employees.
- August 5, 2014Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent two African-American taxpayers in Minnesota who are challenging the unauthorized use of state funding for elective abortions
- August 4, 2014ADF attorneys represent Christian soccer camp prohibited from distributing fliers on public sidewalks