- January 4, 2023This issue of Clarion was adapted from a speech given by the Honorable Janice Rogers Brown (ret.), the recipient of the 2022 Edwin Meese III Award, on May 18, 2022.
- December 22, 2022Catholic school, families sue Michigan officials for forcing them to violate their faith
- December 19, 2022ADF asks MA Supreme Court to uphold protections for terminally ill, disabled
- December 19, 2022NC Governor’s School fires professor for speaking about harms of racially divisive ideology.
- December 15, 2022ADF to US Supreme Court: Rein in unaccountable bureaucrats threatening Americans’ freedoms
- December 15, 2022Christian doctors sue New Mexico over forced participation in assisted suicide
- December 13, 2022Ohio public school teacher forced to resign for declining to ‘put religious beliefs aside’
- December 12, 2022Give today to protect religious freedom for the next generation!
- December 12, 2022ADF urges 5th Circuit to hold govt officials accountable for First Amendment violations
- December 12, 2022ADF attorneys join Alabama to defend its law protecting children from harmful medical procedures