- July 24, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys work to hold Planned Parenthood accountable to the taxpayers.
- July 12, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of a Sunday school program for at-risk youth thrown out of its public meeting place by the East Baton Rouge Recreation and Park Commission due to a ban on religious activities
- July 10, 2013School bans student from handing out pro-life fliers during lunch
- July 8, 2013School bans student from handing out invitations to Easter Egg Hunt
- July 3, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom representing West Virginia woman against abortionist who acted against her will, left part of baby in womb
- July 3, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent Louisiana State University student restricted from student restricted from distributing pro-life material beyond a 1,000 square-foot area on campus
- July 1, 2013University at Buffalo charges pro-life student group security fee for holding debate on abortion.