- June 7, 2023Despite the Biden administration’s claims, the government cannot replace the parent in the parent-child relationship.
- June 6, 2023Chase Bank’s annual shareholder meeting featured research from ADF’s Viewpoint Diversity Score Business Index.
- June 2, 2023The MED Act allows doctors, nurses, and certain other medical professionals to decline to perform procedures that violate their conscience.
- June 1, 2023Colorado has misused its public-accommodation law to force its citizens to say things they don’t believe. That’s unconstitutional.
- May 31, 2023The SPLC and its co-founder Morris Dees have come under increased scrutiny in recent years.
- May 30, 2023The heckler’s veto is the silencing of free speech due to a hostile reaction from opponents of that speech.
- May 26, 2023Liam Morrison was censored by his school for wearing a shirt with the message, ‘there are only two genders.’
- May 24, 2023Alliance Defending Freedom exists to advance the God-given right to freely live and speak the truth.
- May 24, 2023The heckling of Judge Kyle Duncan at Stanford shows that free speech is as important in the classroom as it is in the courtroom.
- May 22, 2023Professor Amy Wisner forced students to purchase a subscription to her own political activist group.