- August 30, 2021Commonwealth’s high court affirms lower court ruling
- August 30, 2021The school district is demanding that all teachers toe the ideological line or face the consequences.
- August 26, 2021New lawsuit challenges HHS rule that forces doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures on children
- August 26, 2021The Biden administration's reinterpretation of the law could force doctors to act against their beliefs in performing gender transition surgeries on patients.
- August 24, 2021When our laws and policies ignore biological reality—the reality that men and women are different—it is most often women and girls who suffer the consequences.
- August 20, 2021ADF attorneys file new information in Calvary Road Baptist Church v. Herring
- August 20, 2021Two new faculty members join lawsuit against Loudoun County Public Schools, ADF attorneys will ask court to immediately suspend new policy’s enforcement
- August 11, 2021Students should have the freedom to gather and pray without fear of being punished or shut down by their school administrators.
- August 11, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Greg Chafuen regarding Gov. Chris Sununu’s signing Tuesday of HB 542, a bill sponsored by Reps. Keith Ammon, Jim Kofalt, and Travis O’Hara that ensures churches and other religious organizations are allowed to remain open during a state of emergency on the same or better terms as other businesses and services: “Houses of worship and religious organizations provide soul-sustaining operations that are essential to our society and protected by the First Amendment. While public officials have the authority and ...
- August 11, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Burke regarding the U.S. Senate’s passage Tuesday of Sen. James Lankford’s budget resolution amendment that protects against taxpayer funding of abortion: “Every innocent life deserves to be protected. Ensuring that taxpayer dollars do not pay for abortions has saved lives, and it is a policy that continues to receive support from a majority of Americans. American taxpayers shouldn’t be forced to fund abortions or to subsidize the dangerous work of abortionists. In the wake of the House of Representatives ...