- December 29, 2021"I wanted to show how rewarding choosing life can be while acknowledging the real-life struggle and pain for the mother."
- December 28, 2021What brought out hundreds of concerned community members? A growing concern about school policies and teaching radical ideologies about race, gender, and sexuality.
- December 23, 2021Working with ADF attorneys, Lorie Smith’s case currently awaits a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, after a lower court ruled against her earlier this year.
- December 21, 2021The bottom line is that parents know their children best, and they do not surrender their parental role when they send their children to school.
- December 20, 2021The attacks on your freedoms are increasing. Renew your support for the First Amendment and other God-given rights with a gift to Alliance Defending Freedom today.
- December 20, 2021Right now, you’re living at the precipice of a turning point in American history and, in fact, the history of human rights.
- December 17, 2021It is long past due for creative professionals and artists such as Lorie to stop living under the threat of compelled speech and government coercion.
- December 17, 2021Creative professionals are facing lawsuits, fines, and other punishment by the government for not wanting to use their artistic expression to promote messages that violate their conscience.
- December 16, 2021The Constitution protects artists like Emilee Carpenter from being silenced or punished for expressing their beliefs.
- December 15, 2021Religious freedom and the freedom of speech, both protected by the First Amendment, are particularly under attack.