- November 18, 2021Many Americans don’t understand what true religious freedom is. Download our short and free guide—Religious Freedom: 3 Myths & 3 Facts—today.
- November 4, 2021One woman brings her own tragic history to the fight to change her state’s aggressive abortion laws
- November 30, 2021WHO: Alliance Defending Freedom General Counsel Kristen Waggoner; Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Harle, director of the ADF Center for Life WHAT: Waggoner will be speaking at the Empower Women Promote Life rally organized by the Mississippi attorney general’s office; Harle will be available for media interviews while the U.S. Supreme Court hears oral arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 1, beginning at 9 a.m. EST WHERE: Outside the U.S. Supreme Court, 1 First St. NE, Washington ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: To schedule an interview ...
- November 19, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Zack Pruitt regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ approval Friday of President Biden’s and congressional Democrats’ extreme legislation: “Today, congressional Democrats once again made clear how aligned they are with the radical Left’s agenda by voting in favor of a bill that mandates taxpayer funding of abortion and may force faith-based childcare providers out of the system. For the second time this year, the House has passed budget language that fails to include the Hyde Amendment and other similar ...
- November 18, 2021Stutzman: ‘I’ve never had to compromise my conscience or go against my faith’
- November 18, 2021En banc petitions filed in two of four ADF cases challenging Biden administration private employer mandate via OSHA
- November 17, 2021The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp regarding the Parents’ Bill of Rights Act , introduced by U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley Wednesday, designed to ensure parents remain free to direct the upbringing, care, and education of their children: “A government with unchecked power to intrude on parental rights can easily become a threat to everyone’s freedom. Sen. Hawley’s bill helps protect the right of parents to raise and educate their children consistent with their beliefs and values. In light of the recent threats to parental rights from Attorney ...
- November 17, 2021ADF, Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty attorneys represent parents
- November 17, 2021‘I hope my case has helped draw some attention to the danger this growing intolerance poses for all of us.’
- November 16, 2021Two of four cases being litigated by ADF attorneys already at 6th Circuit