- January 31, 2023John Kluge was forced to resign from his job as an orchestra teacher because of his religious beliefs.
- January 27, 2023A redefined Michigan law is threatening to violate the First Amendment freedoms of Sacred Heart Academy.
- January 24, 2023A lawsuit brought by Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln held officials accountable for not distributing funds in a viewpoint-neutral manner.
- January 23, 2023Christian Employers Alliance is seeking to protect religious freedom for its members.
- January 23, 2023ADF is helping defend Alabama Senate Bill 184, which protects minors from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- January 19, 2023A North Carolina school unjustly fired Dr. David Phillips after he promoted viewpoint diversity.
- January 17, 2023
- January 17, 2023A New Mexico law requires doctors to facilitate physician-assisted suicide regardless of their beliefs.
- January 17, 2023When Assistant Principal Emily Mais merely questioned the CRT-inspired curriculum that her school was forcing on students, she was ostracized, harassed, shamed, and even called racist. She saw that the “anti-racist” teaching training was actually directing teachers to be racist in seeing their students as members of groups, based on skin color, and treating them differently based on their race. The work environment got so bad that Emily was eventually forced to resign. With her Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys, Emily has sued the school district, which violated her constitutionally ...
- January 17, 2023Radical gender activism continues to make alarming inroads into mainstream medicine. While the medical field exists to promote health and human flourishing, far too many no longer adhere to the concept of “do no harm.” Instead, they promote harmful “gender affirming care,” which denies biological reality, and they push harmful cross-sex hormones and dangerous surgeries which permanently alter children’s bodies. Children cannot consent to drugs and surgeries that catastrophically and permanently harm their bodies. Alabama wants to protect minors from destructive and unnecessary medical ...