- December 21, 2021Kettle Moraine School District’s policy instructs educators to socially transition children to the other gender without parental consent.
- December 7, 2021Soccer player Lainey Armistead intervened in a lawsuit to defend fairness in women’s sports in West Virginia.
- November 17, 2021"I hope my case has helped draw some attention to the danger this growing intolerance poses for all of us."
- November 4, 2021This blatant exploitation of federal law is an attempt to force employers, even private and religious employers, to submit to medical procedures just because they have a job.
- October 5, 2021Parents expressing concern over CRT, gender theory, and COVID-related mandates in public schools do not qualify as “domestic terrorists.”
- October 4, 2021What is ‘critical race theory,’ where did the term come from, and what does it mean?
- September 28, 2021A lawsuit is threatening religious colleges and universities that exercise their religious beliefs about marriage and human sexuality.
- September 24, 2021Lorie Smith could use some clarity—as could creative professionals across the country.
- September 10, 2021Brian Hickman just wanted to dance to a Christian song at his school’s talent show. He ended up taking a stand for religious freedom.
- August 30, 2021The school district is demanding that all teachers toe the ideological line or face the consequences.