- March 24, 2023Summary Kaley Chiles works as a licensed professional counselor in Colorado who helps clients with various issues, including gender identity and sexual orientation. Chiles sees her work as an outgrowth of her Christian faith, and numerous clients come to her because she shares their own faith-based convictions and worldview. These clients believe that life will be more fulfilling if aligned with the teachings of their faith. Though Chiles never promises that she can solve these issues, she, like her Christian clients, believes that sexuality and gender identity issues can, with God’s help, be ...
- July 22, 2020SUNY officials assist antagonist mob in disrupting event, silencing conservative guest speaker
- March 22, 2023What is debanking, and why should you be concerned about it?
- March 21, 2023ADF to 1st Circuit: Protect parents' right to raise children without govt interference
- March 20, 2023When biological differences between men and women are ignored, it is women who suffer the most.
- March 17, 2023Students at Arizona Christian University had teaching opportunities taken from them because of their school’s beliefs.
- March 15, 2023The 9th Circuit upheld a female-only beauty pageant’s right to have all-female contestants to express messages consistent with its beliefs.
- March 14, 2023So-called ‘buffer zones’ in the U.K. are censoring people with pro-life convictions.
- March 14, 2023The FDA illegally approved chemical abortion drugs with dangerous and life-threatening side effects.
- March 13, 2023Washington state officials try to punish religious nonprofits like Yakima Union Gospel Mission for hiring only those who share and live out their religious beliefs.