- December 22, 2021Parents and students sue their school board for enacting racially and religiously discriminatory policies and indoctrinating students in related radical ideology.
- December 21, 2021Kettle Moraine School District’s policy instructs educators to socially transition children to the other gender without parental consent.
- December 7, 2021Soccer player Lainey Armistead intervened in a lawsuit to defend fairness in women’s sports in West Virginia.
- December 2, 2021ADF attorneys represent Holston United Methodist Home for Children in federal lawsuit against Biden administration
- November 24, 2021The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit was selected to decide all lawsuits challenging the federal government’s private employer vaccine mandate. This consolidated case includes the four cases ADF filed in early November.
- November 22, 2021US Supreme Court rules Boston can’t exclude Christian flag when allowing other flags
- November 17, 2021"I hope my case has helped draw some attention to the danger this growing intolerance poses for all of us."
- November 17, 2021Wisconsin parents sue their school district for ”transitioning” children without parents’ knowledge or consent.
- November 5, 2021Florida Christian schools join states' challenge to Biden administration's private employer vaccine mandate.
- November 5, 2021Theological seminaries challenge Biden administration's vaccine mandate.